Instagram

maven_la_raven




Thursday, April 21, 2011


As far as I was concerned, there were pieces of the puzzle missing, but not lost, just scattered – and it was up to me to search high and low to find them, gather them up, bring them back, and find out exactly where they fit, until I could see the whole picture – perfectly intact. But what I felt was my duty was also my down fall – perfectionism. I wanted a perfect clear picture, but perfection is meant for jigsaw puzzles. That’s the point of them. To figure them out and make it so their pieces are un-scattered and perfectly in place. But that applies to puzzles, you see? Not you, not people, not life. And as I have come to see, I wouldn’t want my life to be a perfect picture anyways.
And if there are people who do, then I honestly find them boring.

M▼EN
THE
R▲EN

No comments: